Monday, July 9, 2012

CBC Radio


I used to complain about the radio a lot because let's face it, the radio sucks.  It is just total overplay of the same terrible songs, usually by Bruno Mars, who is the worst and so super cheesy and lame, I don't understand why people like him instead of make fun of his lyrics all the time.

When I complained, Brahm always said "stop complaining and start listening to CBC!"

I don't know why it took me so long but I started listening to CBC and I will never go back to normal radio.  CBC is the best and I love it so much.  I can honestly say that every time I listen, even if I'm just driving 8 blocks or so to get groceries, I always learn something interesting.  Need some topics for conversation starters?  Listen to CBC!

I don't know what else to really say except if you also hate the radio and Bruno Mars or Nickelback or whoever, give CBC a try.  You won't be sorry.  My sister Megan who is shelving books for the summer was complaining that the radio was the worst because she heard the same songs and artists a million times a day.  I told her to try CBC and got a text the next day saying "I love CBC.  I learned so much."

540 AM, 94.1 FM in Saskatoon.  Prepare to become a fan.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment