Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Potato Chips in the Microwave

Did you know that you can make potato chips in the microwave?



These ones got a bit overcooked because I cut them too thick and couldn't find a good cooking time.  But all you really have to do is cut potatoes super thin, mist them with a bit of cooking spray (canola oil - and this step is optional if you want to go totally fat-free), put them on a plate and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes (more if you cut them too thick like I did).

Healthy potato chips!

Sorry that the picture is a bit blurry; I used my phone because I was kind of too lazy to go get my camera. But not too lazy to make potato chips from scratch?

PS - Saved by the Bell is on and it's the episode about writing a new school song.  All of a sudden, all of the characters know how to play every instrument, including playing the piano by ear... good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment