Monday, April 16, 2012

whaaaaaaaat


If my blog kind of sucks lately I'm sorry.  Things are getting busier these days.  I'm kind of a real grownup now because last week (two weeks ago already I guess) Brahm and I went and got pre-approved for a MORTGAGE and we're going to start house shopping this week whaaaaaaaat.  Plus, our wedding is in 4 months (and 2 days) whaaaaaaaaaaat.  If I didn't mention before at some point, Brahm moved home from Montreal at the end of March HOORAY but that means a bit of a lifestyle adjustment because when you don't live in the same city as your sweetie you have a bit more free time to do things like write lots of blogs.

This doesn't mean I'm going to stop blogging because I'm busier now BUT please forgive me if I don't have time to make epic posts that blow the whistle on water softener salt toothpaste for example.  I will still try my very hardest to stick to my M-W-F posting schedule, even if the post ends up just being a text from my mom or a picture of something awesome.  However this also means I will be able to write some neat posts about house hunting/buying and some more cool stuff we do leading up to the wedding!

So stay tuned because this blog is about to get WAY more mature than ever because I'm a serious grownup who does grownup things like buys houses and gets married and maybe gets a puppy whaaaaaaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment