Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Another Celeb Sighting!


As you know, I've met a lot of celebrities and have been known to be somewhat of a celebrity myself, so this should not come as a surprise BUT I have to say, this was probably my most successful celeb meeting to date.

I met Sandra Rinomato, host of HGTV's Property Virgins (and the upcoming Buy Herself)!


She was speaking at the Saskatoon HomeStyles show a couple weekends ago and being a huge fan of Property Virgins (it's awesome, you should totally watch it), I dragged my sister along to hear her speak and afterwards, decided to go chat with her.  There were a lot of senior citizens who were big Property Virgins fans who wanted to do this as well.

Anyway, it was cool!  The other times I have talked to celebs I've been like uh uh uh yeahhh nice to meet you ummmm okay I guess I will walk away now BUT Sandra Rinomato was very easy to talk to and I told her I love her show and chatted for a minute or two about my upcoming loss of property virginity (!!!!).

Unfortunately though the rest of HomeStyles was super lame because it's only for people who want to build or renovate houses, or buy hot tubs, so it was not so relevant for me.  I'm super sad that I had to work the weekend of Gardenscape because I'm pretty sure that would be my heaven :(

No comments:

Post a Comment