Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Tea Emergency

The first time I placed an online order for DavidsTea, I got a free sample of one of their fall teas called Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble:


It is AWESOOOOOME.  Like the best tea ever.  I love white tea and this honestly really does taste like strawberry rhubarb crumble.

The problem here is that it's a seasonal tea, which means after the season (fall, in this case) is over in the store, it is only available online until it goes out of stock.  And it's white tea, so it's pretty expensive (but worth it).  For whatever reason I did not order any in my second order I placed around Christmas but have been craving it ever since.  Finally, Brahm's mom placed an order and bought me a bag, which I had my first glorious cup of last Thursday between work travels.  THEN this morning (PS I am going to Montreal on Thursday):

Megan:  Is there a DavidsTea in Montreal?
Me:  Yeah I will probably go there and pick something up.
Megan:  Okay you should get more Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble.
Me:  WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

As it turned out, while I've been out of town she drank 3/4 of the bag.

I couldn't be that mad though, since a) I never specifically said my sisters weren't allowed to drink my tea (they never have though so I didn't think I needed to worry) and b)  it is insanely delicious and if I found a bag of it that I had not been told not to drink, I'd probably do the same.

Luckily it is still available online so I made an emergency tea order this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment