Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Numba One

Hey d00dz, I have a blog now! I used to have one on my MSN space when I used MSN regularly but only about 2 people read it (one being me?) which might happen again here but that's okay. I tried to start a grammar blog last summa as well but after about a day it proved too tiring to keep up. Hopefully this one will not suffer a similar fate.

Right now I am at an interesting/not interesting point in my life. I finished my degrees in engineering and math in December and have been taking a bit of time off to figure out what my next step should be, applying for jobs that seem interesting along the way. My time off has been pretty okay but the lack of moneyz is starting to hurt and I also just really want to feel like I'm doing something important and meaningful again, so that's what I'm looking for in a job. I've got a few weeks of fun work lined up later in the summer doing science camps in remote areas of Canada which I'm really looking forward to but after that it's time to put more time and effort into the job search and hopefully end up with something challenging and meaningful that I enjoy.

Lately I am interested in a lot of different things which I hope to write about in future entries, like successful attempts to make homemade crackers and beef jerky, cake decorating, trying to grow vegetables and herbs in planters in my front yard, traveling and weekend trips, watching videos of myself as a nerdy child, and reading. But also sometimes things happen like my bike tire busting at a gas station two km from my house, trying to make breadcrumbs in the blender and spilling them all over my floor, falling down the stairs in the catacombs in a small city in the Czech republic, and sometimes I even watch reality TV :( I blame the inevitable boredom that unemployment sometimes brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment