Monday, August 1, 2011

Iceland - Baby Lamb Edition

Okay so I may have mentioned before that my FAVOURITE part of Iceland was all the baby animals.  If you know me, you know I love baby animals (but who doesn't? unless you have no soul).  Going to Iceland in the spring = LAMBS EVERYWHERE!!!  I know they were going to get eaten but they were soooooo cute and I LOVED THEM.

 First lambs of the trip!  We did not realize we were going to see a million more at this point.

 The one with black spots is looking at me awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 Bahhhhhh so many lambs!

 We interrupt your regularly scheduled lamb pictures to bring you some adorable horses!!!

 HELLOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU GUYS

 Uh oh lamb crossing!  Yield to lambs.

 CUTE

 Two little guys just hanging out posing for the camera.

 Awwww they found their mom

 Sort of creepy almost

 Hahahahahaha the best was when they would be drinking milk because their TAILS WOULD WAG REALLY FAST AWWWWWWWWWWWW

 OH HELLO BABY HORSE!!!

 Lambs on the road, lambs on the road, the cutest baby lambs, on the road (that is a song I was singing a lot).

 Run baby lamb run!

 I tried to go and pet these ones but they were scared :(


There I am chasing the lambs.  SO HAPPY.

Go to Iceland in the spring if you love lambs!!!  Which I am pretty sure you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment