Thursday, June 6, 2013

Math Degree


I have a math degree.  I'm not really sure why as it doesn't do me much good but I took so many math classes and so many extra electives in university on my way to my engineering degree that I just turned the rest into a math degree for some extra street cred.

Here is really the only useful part of having a math degree:

(Set the scene:  Me buying tickets for food and drinks.)

Me:  I will take 6 tickets please.
Seller:  Okay, so at $2 each that's uh... uh... I'm so braindead today...
Me:  12 bucks.
(I hand him a 20 dollar bill.)
Seller:  Okay so I owe you uh... hmm... sorry, so out of it...
Me:  8 bucks.
Seller:  I'm so sorry, I don't know what's with me today.
Me:  Don't feel bad, I have a math degree.

Granted, these little exchanges would me more hilarious if the other person realized I was making a joke.  But I'll take what I can get.  Thanks math degree!

No comments:

Post a Comment