Friday, August 3, 2012

300!


Whaaat!  My last post was my 300th post!  I wish I had written something super awesome and interesting for it. 

This blog will eventually turn into a really good blog again in the fall.  This summer has sort of been a blogging bust.  I blame shift work.

Here is a funny story about blaming things.

My sisters were at the lake last weekend (I was working, woooo) and walking down the street and a very cool skateboarder started skateboarding in front of them.  He attempted a very cool trick, and did a totally epic wipeout right in front of them.  Apparently he actually was rolling around on the street.  What do you do when that happens?  He was clearly okay but just super embarrassed, and as they walked by awkwardly he muttered "I bought this skateboard at a yard sale."

So the moral of the story is:  always blame yard sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment